Thursday 22 March 2007

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!

The big day is almost here...tomorrow morning I'm taking a flight to New York City!!!!! We're gonna spend 4 crazy days (and their nights) in the city that never sleeps...although I hope I can get some sleep because I am already exhausted..and that's before the weekend hasn't even started!


And to celebrate that I'm crossing the pond again to see Elton tomorrow, the first thing I did today in the morning was BUY TICKETS TO SEE ELTON in Vitoria, Spain, in May 20! It's gonna be like in the old times, starting with a road trip and a few hours in the sun to secure the best place right in front of Elton!


Wouldn't Have You Any Other Way (NYC)

[...]


But I wouldn't have it any other way


This city's got a thing about it


Don't try to understand it


New York City I'd really like to stay


New York City I wouldn't have you


I wouldn't have you any other way


[...]


And I can feel the magic


And read a million lips


And no matter what might happen


They'll never sink this ship

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELTON!

I'll be back with pictures and reports on this once-in-a-lifetime weekend next week!!

Hey New York City, these bitches are gonna be back tomorrow!!!!




No comments: