Monday 21 January 2008

Elton to play in Tenerife

It's been a while since my last update, and no, I didn't let that cancelled show affect me and I attended 3 more shows after that cancelled date: Xàtiva (Spain), Glasgow and Paris. It's too late now for a report of the summer shows, so I'm gonna concentrate on writing about upcoming shows.

So there it goes, the next stop is...Tenerife!!

When I found out about this show I did my best to resist it and wait for the summer tour, but then I thought better and I decided I had to go, I know I'm weak but Elton is Elton, and I can never get enough!

The show is now only 3 days away and I can feel the excitement growing, just that same feeling that I always get before a show, and it's always there no matter how many times I go and see Elton. Back in 1999, when I attended my first Elton concert, I thought that would be it, that I would be able to enjoy the memories of that evening for the rest of my life...but that evening changed my life, and here I am, 9 years after that first show, still following Elton down the Yellow Brick Road.

I'll be back next weekend with a report and (hopefully) some pictures from the show in Tenerife! Now this is getting exciting!!!!!!! :-)

No comments: